Tiramisu It is one of the best known desserts of Italian cuisine and, although we may think it is an ancestral sweet, its creation dates from the mid-twentieth century in the Veneto area. There are many tiramisu recipes, but in my case, what I usually do is what my friend Ana, a recipe from her mother-in-law, who is Italian.
Although it is an Italian dessert, I associate it a little with Japan. Maybe now you will be hallucinating, but Ana was a classmate of Japanese and many afternoons we ended up entertaining them with this delicious dessert. You see, the Kanji With tiramisu they get better.
Making tiramisu is very easy, although assembly requires a little time. I normally it took me an hour to do it. It is a dessert that it has to be done the day before serving so that all the ingredients settle well in the mold and thus be easier to cut and serve. This recipe has raw eggs, which I usually do not like to make in summer, so it is an ideal dessert for spring or autumn table tops.
Ingredients to make tiramisu:
- 1 Mascarpone cheese tub at room temperature (250 g)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 yolk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 liter of coffee
- liqueur Amaretto (optional to put it in coffee to taste)
- hard biscuits (I use the Fontaneda brand)
- cocoa powder
1. We separate the whites from the yolks.
2. We ride the two clear ones about to snow.
3. In a bowl we put the Mascarpone cheese (to work better, it is ideal that it is not cold), the yolk and the two tablespoons of sugar and beat well with a whisk until a homogeneous cream is left.
4. We incorporate the whites to the cream with a spatula so that the cream incorporates the whites with all its volume. Although I am sincere, many times I also mix with the rod mixer.
5. Once the cream is made, you have to start assembling the tiramisu. I usually use a removable square mold. We put the coffee in a deep plate and “batter” the biscuits in the coffee. If you do not like tiramisu with a strong coffee flavor, your thing is to pass them back and forth quickly because the cake absorbs coffee very quickly.